Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stupid People

There are some days I really really hate my job. Stupid people getting mad at me b/c the centers wont answer their phones or b/c somebody fucked something up on their rental or because of something else I cant control. The pay is good when you can pass you monitor calls. I think its fucked up that if you dont follow their fucking script and pass at least 80% of your monitor calls you can get fired. If you are a work at home and their software doesnt work you can get fired. This company is so fucked if you dont kiss somebody's ass or blow somebody you arent going up in the company. So for now  will leave you with this bit of advice DON'T I repeat DON'T EVER WORK FOR U-HAUL unless you are in desperate need of a job! 


and dont forget to click the ads they pay me for you to click 'em ;) 


Stay classy readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment