Monday, March 28, 2011

My Amusement for the day

My amusement for the day was watching some idot take the ramp off of a 14ft u haul truck with his work van. I was walking my dogs when I heard a loud screeching sound so I went to investigate and I saw an idiot  in a van rip the ramp out of a u haul truck. the guys had just gone up the stairs to their apartment to load some more into the truck and then as soon as they hear that the come running back down the stairs an straight to the truck. and the guy in the van kept saying it wasnt his fault. and i know the guy in his van it always smells like weed so he was probably high as a fucking kite.


thats about all i can think of right now its been one hell of a day
stay classy reader!




and remember to click the ads pls they pay me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment