Friday, March 25, 2011

Puppies

WTF is up with puppies they are cute and cuddly when they are sleeping but they are peeing and craping machines when they are awake!!?? My new puppy wakes up at 6 or 630 am every morning b/c it needs to piss and shit. but he cant do it at the same time it has to be 10-15 min apart. His puppy breath could kill an elephant. Furthermore the thing eats its own shit can someone explain to me why it does that but its not just its own it eats my other dogs' shit too. Any advice people?? How do I get it to stop eating shit? And what is the dogs' obsession with eating my underwear???

anyways thats enough for tonight just wanted to rant about my dogs
Stay classy readers!
And remember to click the ads they pay me for you to click them! THX!

No comments:

Post a Comment